Hi! I'm Andrew. Welcome to my corner of the Internet.
I'm a Scala developer who is learning Rust. This website is written in TypeScript using Next.js. Here's my CV.
Check out my latest blog posts and recent project updates below. You can also say hi at Dev.to or on Mastodon (though I'm pretty quiet on both).
This website is a work in progress. Check out its project page to see what's been happening lately.
- Elegant Multi-Line Shell Strings
- What's Wrong This Time? Part III: The Deep End
- What's Wrong This Time? Part II: Electric Bugaloo
- What's Wrong This Time? A Debugging Mystery in Three Parts
- What's the Difference Between Nominal, Structural, and Duck Typing?
- Hello, World!
- Eliminate Unnecessary Builds With Git Hooks